Lahore cricket fans were left disappointed on PCB’s decision to move all matches to Karachi due to logistics issue. Recent weeks have seen Pakistan and India retreat from the verge of a war breakout and the situation remains volatile as India remains unclear about its next move, with Pakistan opting for complete peace. Thereafter, Pakistani airspace had been closed for a while and after it reopened, there had been several days and it will take some time to get things back on-schedule. During this fuss, PCB decided that Karachi would be a more suitable option to host the remaining PSL matches.
As soon as the news of PSL 4 matches in Lahore being moved surfaced, people who had already bought tickets were concerned about their ticket refunds.
Today PCB has reassured that ticket holders of Lahore-leg matches will get their refunds on the face value of tickets.
According to PCB, here’s how the refunding of Lahore-leg of PSL tickets will be refunded to people.
- As is the case for all online sales, fans who purchased tickets through www.yayvvo.com will have their transactions reversed on to their credit/debit cards in the next few days without needing to go to the TCS centres.
- All tickets purchased physically will be refunded post-March 18 through dedicated TCS centres across the country. The PCB will share more details of the specific TCS centres in due course
Purchasing Tickets for New Karachi PSL 4 Matches
Now that the PSL 4 eliminators have been moved to Karachi, here’s how you can buy tickets.
Tickets for the March 7 match will be valid for the March 11 doubleheader. With approximately 85 percent of tickets already sold, the remaining 15 percent tickets are still up for grabs which can be purchased at the original price of the March 7 match.
Tickets for the March 9 and 14 matches will be made available shortly for purchase. Further details will be provided in due course.
Tickets for matches in Karachi as per the previous schedule for which dates have not changed will continue to be valid.
As per the new schedule of Pakistan-leg of PSL 4, the matches will start on March 9 with a match between Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad at 7 PM.
On March 11, two matches will be played between Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans at 2 PM, followed by Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi at 7 PM
BUMMED ABOUT PSL NOT COMING TO LAHORE? ATLEAST GET YOUR TICKETS REFUNDED
- The qualifier match will be played on March 13.
- The Eliminator 1 will be played on March 14
- The Eliminator 2 will be played on March 15
- The final will take place on March 17