In the current era of technology, TCL is one of the leading television manufacturers in the world. They have been awarded more than 5,000 awards in more than 200 countries around the world for their excellence in product quality and design. TCL has catered to the entertainment niche for people of all ages, be it families in their TV lounges or gamers in their competitions.
Five Reasons why you should Buy TCL XL Collection TV
In addition to providing top-quality products, TCL XL Collection TV is designed for big-screen entertainment and offers an impressive 75 inches of screen real estate with four times more pixels than standard HD TVs! The latest series of televisions are engineered with 4K HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision IQ high dynamic range (HDR) technology to deliver exceptional picture performance with vivid color contrast and brightness levels that exceed those of traditional LCD TVs while supporting all HDR formats including Dolby Vision™ technology from Netflix® or VUDU® UHD content from Google Play™ Movies & TV and more!
This might be one of the best reasons why you should invest in this latest TV model by TCL that comes with 4K resolution and up to a 120Hz refresh rate, so it can deliver crisp images on your large television set while keeping motion blur at bay.
There are few important considerations while making your mind to buy a LED TV.
- Screen size: If you want a truly cinematic experience, you’ll need to step up to 4K resolution. Higher resolutions will make the picture sharper, but it’ll also cost you more money (and possibly even a bigger TV).
- Display technology: LED-LCD TVs are still one of the most common types available today—they use LED backlighting combined with LCD panels instead of OLED ones—but they’re being steadily replaced by newer technologies like QLEDs (QLED stands for Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode) and MiniLEDs (which use micrometer-sized LED lights that allow them to eliminate the backlight and color filters used in LCD LED displays for a thinner design). These newer displays offer higher brightness levels than their predecessors while maintaining an impressive color gamut coverage that allows them to produce deeper blacks without compromising on detail or vibrancy overall.
- Contrast ratio: This one’s pretty easy -the higher the contrast ratio, the better your picture will look. The contrast ratio measures the difference between the darkest and brightest parts of your picture at 10,000,000: 1 top. The higher your contrast ratio, the better.
- Screen resolution: Resolution determines how sharp everything appears on your TV; as it climbs, so does image quality. 720p is good enough for most people who aren’t too worried about pixelated edges and fine details, but 1080p offers noticeably better clarity. TCL TVs are equipped with a steady 4K and 8K screen that can guarantee an amazing viewing experience.
- Refresh rate: This is another biggie because it determines how smooth your picture looks. Panel refresh rates range from 60Hz to 144Hz VRR, with higher numbers representing faster refresh rates and better performance.