Job opportunity as Young Development Fellows by Planning Commission of Pakistan
After triumphant completion of the former three batches of Young Development Fellows, applications for the Fourth Batch are being received by Planning Commission of Pakistan.
Public Policy & Governance If you really want to put your part in the development of the country and desire to make a change in the country by your contribution: Here is the chance to get your dream job by selecting the area that matches your qualifications
- Financial Analysis/Management
- Development Economics/Competitiveness
- Information Technology/Software Development
- Food Security & Water Management
- Environment/Climate Change
- Peace & Development
- Health & Nutrition
- Infrastructure Development/Urban Management
- Energy & Power Sector Development
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- Private Sector led growth & Public-Private Partnership
- Poverty Alleviation
- Media & Development Communication/Social Media
- Policy & Research
- Gender & Development
- Technology & Innovation
- Required age between 18-30 years
- Hold Ph.D./Master/professional degree from a reputable university in one of the fields mentioned in the ad
- Some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level will be Preferred at Planning Commission
- Must not have joined any past Planning Commission YDF batch
The last date to apply 03 Jul 2017 Monday.
For online applications
Click here to Visit this site
Project Director Young Development Fellows Program, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform Room No. 417, P Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to apply
Send your application before 3 July 2017 to be a part of this program.
Test and interview
There will be interview call and a short test for those selected candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. The test would be based on the general info related to your field.