HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, has proudly announced a classic reimagined – the Nokia 3310. It speaks for itself.
Kamran Khan, Head of Near East, HMD Global, “Pakistan is one of the top emerging markets when it comes to mobile phones, we have witnessed an overwhelming response in the country ever since we announced our Nokia phones at Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The return of the iconic Nokia 3310 is a real statement of our ambition and commitment towards honoring the hallmarks of the true Nokia phone experience.”
Thin, light and incredibly durable, the Nokia 3310 is a head turning modern twist on one of the best-selling feature phones of all time. Boasting an incredible 22-hour talk-time and month long standby, the Nokia 3310’s fresh, colorful, modern design brings it bang up to date.
The Nokia 3310 will come in four distinctive colors – Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey, both with a matte finish and will retail at the price of PKR 6490/-.
Talk all day, text, take pictures, listen to music, and get hooked once more on the original mobile gaming hit Snake, all on a single charge. With its unparalleled month-long standby time, the Nokia 3310 encompasses everything you knew and loved in a sleek modern polycarbonate casing, and with inherent color, throughout its body, the Nokia 3310 is more vibrant than ever before.
- System: Dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Available in dual-SIM variants (microSIM)
- Software platform: Nokia Series 30+
- Dimensions: 115.6x 0 x 12.8mm
- Weight: 79.6 g (including battery)
- Display: 2.4’’ curved window color QVGA (240*320)
- Connectivity: micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
- Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Camera: 2Mpxl camera with LED flash
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB*
- LED torchlight
- Standby time: up to 31 days
- Talk time: up to 22.1 hours
- MP3 playback up to 51.0 hours
- FM radio playback up to 39.0 hours
The Nokia 3310 will be available in Pakistan in partnership with Jazz from 16 June 2017.