The results of intermediate results will be declared at the Punjab Board on 14, October 2021. These results are published at the Punjab Board’s official site by 5 p.m. Students are able to verify their results by going to the official website of the Punjab Board. The results have been delayed this year due to this year’s Covid-19 pandemic.The students will be able to get their results on the same day without trouble.
How to Check the Result:
The steps below are easy to follow by candidates to verify their intermediate results:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Board. Once you have visited the site you will need to enter your roll number.
- It is easy to look up the full report on the official website.
- The results are also examined via SMS. A particular code is assigned to each board. Students are able to send their roll numbers to the designated code. Once you have done that you’ll get your certificate within a some minutes.
- Students can also pick up their results at their school or institute of study.
Options for career development after the Intermediate
Students choose their career following when they announce their results from Intermediate. A variety of degrees in professional fields are available to students following their Intermediate exams. Here are a few career field choices for students:
- If you’ve achieved the requirements of your F.Sc Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineeringcourse, you are now able to move into the field of professional engineering and medicine. Students may become an engineer or doctor in the future in this way.
- However If you’ve studied F.A. then you are able to enter the field of arts.
- Students who have an Intermediate degree in Commerce are able to choose a business-related field to secure their future.
- I.CS students can advance in the IT and computer industry to gain more opportunities. The area that is computer sciences is huge and growing every day. Students can avail of having a more specialized career in the IT market.