In tbe latest news coming in from our neighbouring country, we have found that the Bollywood sensation and legendary actor, Sanjay Dutt, who was diagnosed with lung cancer a earlier in the year, had successfully won the battle against cancer. The Bollywood actor announced on his social media account that he has finally beaten the disease with a heartfelt note thanking his fans and family who supported him through thin and thick throughout the course of the battle.
While addressing his fans on Twitter on Wednesday, Munna Bhai said that the last few weeks of his life had brought a lot of hardships on him and his family, but says that God gives the “hardest battles” to his “strongest soldiers”.He added that “My heart is filled with gratitude as I share this news with all of you today,” he began his note shared on Twitter. He said he is “happy to come out victorious from this battle and be able to give [his kids] the best gift I can — the health and well-being of our family”.
Sanjay Dutt also expressed how grateful he was towards the doctor and her team, who were able to help him fight the deadly disease and helped him gain back his health. “I am especially grateful to Dr Sewanti and her team of doctors, nurses, and the medical staff at Kokilben Hospital, who have taken such good care of me in the last few weeks. Humbled and grateful,”, said Dutt. He shared this terrific news with his fans on the special occasion of his kids’ birthday. It should also be noted that, earlier, in the month of September, Sanjay Dutt had informed his fans that he would be taking a break from social media due to health concerns.
As a result of this announcement, there were rumors going around about the nature of his illness, and several Indian media outlets quoted sources close to the actor saying he was suffering from cancer. However, there was no official comment or statement that was said by the actor in that regard. He however, later confirmed the speculation that he is in fact suffering from cancer and he told his fans about the news through a video message shared on his Instagram handle. The actor had also informed his followers that he is planning to start shooting for his upcoming film expected to start shooting in November and after the latest news fans will be more than happy to see the amazing actor back on the cinema screen.