As our curve is flattening it is, now far more important to keep this momentum going and follow all the SOPs laid down. By keeping our distance and avoiding crowded areas on Eid, we are not only saving ourselves but also those around us. Certainly Eid-ul-Adha won’t be the same in 2020 however, human nature is all about adaptability and resilience.
Let us brighten your Eid by bringing you a few ideas on how you can celebrate Eid virtually with your special ones.
- Staying Connected. There’s no need to feel isolated this Eid, as you can always stay connected with your loved ones. All you need is an internet connection and you can celebrate Eid from anywhere in Pakistan and even with your family who are abroad and are unable to travel due to the pandemic. With PTCL, you can make new memories this Eid and still be festive and keep traditions alive.
- Decorate your Home in Advance. What better way to put you in a festive mood than putting up fairy lights and streamers in your home? Make it a family activity by assigning each member a what to do or make! It will certainly add an oomph to your barbeque hangout.
- Bake or Cook on a Video Call. Video call a relative whose favorite dish you’re craving, set your device up in the kitchen and cook or bake together. Bonus, you can also eat it while being on a call and celebrate virtually.
Must Read : Amazon Web Services Are Not Being Disrupted
- Dress up and Organize a Virtual Family Get-together. You and your entire family don’t necessarily have to come under one roof to be together and celebrate this day. Open those Zoom/Skype/Meet apps on your devices and ask everyone to join. Catch up on what’s been going on and flaunt your Eid’s clothes!
- Make Your own Eid Cards and Eidi Baskets. Involve the kids of the family and ask them to make cards for every relative, buy some baskets and fill them with goodies that your relatives love. Post the baskets and cards to their addresses on Eid for a special surprise.
- Host a Virtual Henna Party with your Friends and Cousins. In your Eidi baskets, add in some tubes of henna, call your friends and family, play music and have a henna party, where you share ideas, catch up and have fun!
- Have your Eid-Feast Together. Set your dining table, arrange your device at one end and hold a conference video call. Make one gigantic virtual dinner table and end the auspicious day being surrounded with your family and loved ones.
We hope you have a fun and love filled Eid with all those that matter, around you.
Eid Mubarak and Stay Safe.