The 6th version of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will bring high voltage activity from National Stadium Karachi and Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore over the course of the following month. After courageous endeavors from Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), fans will be permitted to watch the true to life from the arena.
Nonetheless, just 20% of the whole limit of the arenas will be permitted to fill because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Fans will be needed to adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Code of Conduct set by the PCB.
Tickets for the matches can either be profited online by visiting bookme.pk or by calling their helpline (03137786888).
How about we view the system to purchase your tickets on the web:
Visit bookme.pk and click on the PSL Tickets on the upper right-hand corner.
Snap on the BOOKME PSL6 catch and move onto the following page.
The menu can be sifted by groups or setting or the tickets for the match can be chosen straightforwardly.
Subsequent to picking the match that you need to purchase tickets for, you will be needed to pick the nook. Fenced in areas are sorted by costs and there are likewise nooks explicitly for families. Select the nook and move onto the following page.
You will be needed to picked your ideal seats to sit in.
Subsequent to picking the seat, click on the proceed with button.
In the wake of moving onto the following page, your subsequent stage is enter your own subtleties. Look down the page.
Enter your own subtleties, including your name and your CNIC number. Additionally, enter the subtleties of your buddies (if there should arise an occurrence of various tickets). Enter the subtleties of the essential ticket holder, including name, telephone number, and email address.
An OTP of six digits will be shipped off your Mobile telephone. Enter the OTP and snap on the proceed with button.
Make your installment through either, Debit/Credit Card, JazzCash Shop, JazzCash Mobile Wallet, or Mobile Account.
In the wake of entering your installment subtleties, click on the ‘I acknowledge Terms of Service’ catch and snap on the checkout button.
This is the whole strategy to purchase PSL 6 tickets on the web however there are a couple of things that you should remember prior to making a trip to the arena.
You will be needed to carry your CNIC to the scene to demonstrate your character and make a point to head out right on time to try not to stand by in long lines.
- Hand Hygiene through handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use of hand gel with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other appropriate product is an alternative
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow – disposal and cleaning hands afterward
- Avoid touching one’s face and nose
- Spitting is banned within the stadium
- Medical masks must be worn by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks have been secured for the crowd to ensure risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium
Code of Conduct
- Wear a face covering before entering through the turnstiles, and continue to wear your face covering while seated in the stands. No mask, No entry
- Ensure you are aware of the gate of entrance in advance by asking members of the management team/security staff positioned at the main gates of the stadium
- Spectators must not attend if they experience any Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive
- If you develop symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of management staff immediately. Rights of admission will be reserved by PCB
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your support bubble
- You must remain in your seat at all times unless you have to use restrooms or exit the stadium. In such cases, seek guidance from the ushers and Security Guards available in each stand
- When passing in the rows, please turn your backs if you must brush past other spectators, thereby avoiding face-to-face contact
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitizers provided and use toilet facilities where possible to wash your hands
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze
- A steward/caretaker will be assigned at all times to monitor the flow of spectators and ensure that no more than three people use that facility at a given time
- Handwashing facilities will be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals
- The provision of hand sanitizers will be carefully managed by designated staff.
- Distance between seating
- Two seats will be left between two individuals or each group
- The group must only contain one household to ensure social distancing is in place
- A row between the successive rows shall be left vacant to ensure social distancing
- To be sold (CNIC Holders) to the families only for family exclusive stands and for General stands with individual seating
- Applicants must supply their contact details at Point of Sale to help with track and tracing.
- To be sold in advance only through the online sale with helpline support through telephone. Tickets to be printed at home with QR codes or delivered through cash on delivery mechanism.
- Ushers and Security Guards to ensure compliance in seating