UberPITCH in Pakistan to interface startups & investors
Uber and ArabNet have partnered to acquire UberPITCH Pakistan. The objective behind UberPITCH is to interface Pakistani startups with potential investors.
It will be accessible in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi until further notice, furnishing start-ups with a chance to pitch their ideas to investors.
How Does UberPITCH Work
On 30th September, from 11 am – 3 pm, local startup legends, and industry pioneers will tune in to your ideas in Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad as a part of the UberPITCH activity.
Uber Pakistan has said that anybody with 15 minutes and a smart thought can submit an application and demand a ride with the Uber application.
Ideas and start-ups that influence an extraordinary pitch will be associated with the investors in the area.
This is what you must know:
- Download the Uber application
- Submit an application for your startup here before 5 pm on September 20th.
- In case of your selection, you will be messaged a promo code to open the UberPITCH view.
- Between 11 am – 3 pm on Saturday, September 30th, you can ask for the UberPITCH options by means of your application.
- In the event, if connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for getting feedback.
- Rides are free and will begin and end at your assigned pickup area.
- Chosen startups will be declared on 4th
- Chosen startups will be associated with the region’s best investors.
Along with its ambition of helping start-ups grow to their actual potential, all Uber rides are protected and keep on innovating with new protection arrangements around the globe. Specifically, Uber need drivers to have a minimal effort alternative to secure themselves and their families against uncommon and unanticipated mishaps that keep them away from work.
Driver Injury Projection is a protection alternative offered by means of AoN that gives advantages to lost salary from inability, and additionally survivor and mishap health advantages. This new protection offering was declared this mid year and has since taken off to drivers in more than 30 U.S. states. Uber keeps on rolling out inventive Uber-elite protection answers for drivers over the U.S and in business sectors around the globe.