The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in conjunction together with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced its entrance testing classes to prepare to prepare for taking the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) 2022 in the context of the Talent Hunt Program (THP).
The initiative will provide no-cost short-term courses to female students. It will also help them prepare for admission to the top medical schools.
This is everything you should know about the USAID Preparatory classes for MDCAT 2022 in THP:
The female student must:
- Be a Pakistan or Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) national
- Be from a low-income family
- Have secured 80 percent or above in intermediate (pre-medical)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply at HEC’s THP portal.
The last date to apply for the classes is 22 October 2022. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Process of Shortlisting
- HEC Committee will determine the eligibility of the applicant
- Merit will be determined using academic records and criteria based on needs according to the THP
- The most promising candidates will be picked in accordance with the seats available
- Certificates for matriculation and FSc will be reviewed prior to registration of classes.
- Mock test after the classes end
Entry Test Venues
- Tando Jam
- Note MDCAT 2022 is scheduled to be held across the nation including Islamabad on the 13th of November 2022.