iPads are tricky business when it comes to using whatsapp. Android offers installation from unknown sources which allows for force installing of whatsapp on a non-SIM tablet. The only thing left is to add any phone number and voila! you got yourself a tablet with a working whatsapp. It isn’t as easy on Apple tablets i.e. iPads and iPods.
So, we have come up with the perfect way to get yourself your own whatsapp on your laptop. The steps mentioned are very simple and you don’t need to get into other technical complications.
- Open Safari or any other web browser on your iPad. For the sake of this example, we will be using Safari but the process is the same for other browsers as well.
- Open whatsapp web website from Google.
- You will be treated with WhatsApp web interface but long press on the reload button until you get the option for loading the Desktop version of the website.
- Now that you’re onto the Desktop site, you will have a qr code there to scan
- Use your iPhone, go to settings and select WhatsApp web, scan the QR code and pair the devices together.
Congrats! You have done it successfully.